Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fun With Stickies

Who would have guessed that those Sticky Notes from 3M Corporation could be so much fun?

sticky car 1

sticky car 2

sticky car 3

Comments:
hahaha.. funniest thing i've seen in a long time.
thanks for sharing!

i sure wish I invented those damn things!!!!!
 
OMG!!! That is a first!!
LOL!!
 
Lilly, it cracked me up.

Tammy, if I ever come to Texas and meet you womens we must do this to someone, please.
 
I never knew you had this site! I see no pics of you!
 
Best car :)

Famous Sex Comics - Fan blog include wild sex fantasies with World Celebrities! Also sex comics, porn toons and cartoons heroes - Simpsons, Griffins, Family Guy, Flintstones, Futurama, Batman, Roger Rabbit, SpongeBob, Aladdin and Jasmine, Ninja Turtles, Looney Tunes, Lara Croft, Scooby Doo and other - All your favorite cartoon heroes allow!
 
I worry - could this be the beginning of a few OCD tendencies creeping in? You only need to ask for help.
If the post its were random, well that would be one thing, but all lined up so neatly like that.....could be the beginning of the end.
Cheers
 
hahaha

!
 
=)

love it...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?