Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Boondocks

squirrel road
That's one tired squirrel
squirrel eye view
Gathering nuts all day is a lot of work
busted C-clip
Git'R Done!




Labels:


Comments:
I took a picture of a squirrel laying frog-dog style like that on my porch rail. He looked like a sloth. I thought that was what I was seeing, then I realized the location of the untimely nap.
 
Helen, this guy was just laying there so peaceful like that I had to have his picture before his head got all squashed. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was a lunatic out there in the middle of the road at noon, but the photo was worth it. As soon as I find my good camera (been moving) I need to get a better photo of the schoolbus.
 
i don't think that squirrel is sleeping...
 
You sure that squirrel wasn't dead, or maybe stoned?
 
ElektroFly, maybe he's just not feeling well?

EmmaK, he may have partied a little hard the night before.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?