Wednesday, June 03, 2009
American Feral Just for Ute

I've got a hankerin' for more cowbell
and maybe a few more side marker lights

Love the dual CB antennas there, Mister Bandit

This man wants a big Peterbilt, but all he's got is this mini
Just a little lightly customized Honda
Doh! Having a bad day
Dude, check the Obama sticker barely visible at the bottom
The old man in the tie-dyed shirt and ponytail is the driver
Labels: feral ute, hippie, smashed bmw
Comments:
<< Home
Ha,ha,ha...that's wicked!!
He'd fit right in here. =)
thankyou for thinking of me... i think?!?! lol =D
He'd fit right in here. =)
thankyou for thinking of me... i think?!?! lol =D
Ute, I know it's nothing compared to some that you've seen, but it's the most extreme case I see on a regular basis around here. I wonder what he'd say if I congratulated him on his 'feral ute'?
Please be advised that if Ubermouth/Carly Swan DOES decide to sue me, you have not seen all of the evidence of HER harrassment under blog and by phone.
If you choose to support her or engage in any way without having viewed the proof I have in my poession, you will be included in a counter-suit of cyberbullying.
If you choose to support her or engage in any way without having viewed the proof I have in my poession, you will be included in a counter-suit of cyberbullying.
Please be advised that if Ubermouth/Carly Swan DOES decide to sue me, you have not seen all of the evidence of HER harrassment under blog and by phone.
If you choose to support her or engage in any way without having viewed the proof I have in my poession, you will be included in a counter-suit of cyberbullying.
If you choose to support her or engage in any way without having viewed the proof I have in my poession, you will be included in a counter-suit of cyberbullying.
Sorry Stephen about the Southernspeak troll. She goes on these jaunts when people don't believe her lies.
Ladies, ladies, no need to fight over me. I have enough love to go around.
Seriously, I have no idea what is going on and I probably won't have much free time to find out any time soon. But I take everything with a grain of salt, especially my margaritas, so it's all good.
Seriously, I have no idea what is going on and I probably won't have much free time to find out any time soon. But I take everything with a grain of salt, especially my margaritas, so it's all good.
Uber, I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a Nardo. I'm going to have to Google that one.
IsaK, it's a super gas-sipper, right? Maybe you're an environmentalist? Do you wear your hair in a ponytail? Are you fond of wearing mostly grays and browns with the occasional touch of black or olive green? Or perhaps do you live in a city like Paris, with narrow roads and tight turns that makes a Fit more practical than, say, a Cadillac Escalade? It could say many things depending on where you are.
IsaK, it's a super gas-sipper, right? Maybe you're an environmentalist? Do you wear your hair in a ponytail? Are you fond of wearing mostly grays and browns with the occasional touch of black or olive green? Or perhaps do you live in a city like Paris, with narrow roads and tight turns that makes a Fit more practical than, say, a Cadillac Escalade? It could say many things depending on where you are.
Hey... this is better than peopleofwalmart.com and that takes some beating...
Glad you see you have a Schlotsky's deli... I was just wondering where they had all gone!
Funny stuff.
Glad you see you have a Schlotsky's deli... I was just wondering where they had all gone!
Funny stuff.
Sparky, I saw the guy driving it and I'll bet he'd sell it to you cheap.
DW Mom, I haven't had people comment on this particular page in months. What brings you guys to this one instead of the Nude Memphis page? I'm just curious.
DW Mom, I haven't had people comment on this particular page in months. What brings you guys to this one instead of the Nude Memphis page? I'm just curious.
Ahhh Steve, thanks for the offer of the rain. I shall send you my address... just put it in the post will ya?
Thanks.
How did you stumble on my blog???
Weird.
Thanks.
How did you stumble on my blog???
Weird.
ChrisH, you are most welcomed. I can't remember how I found your blog. I followed a comment from a blog to another blog, and from there another comment until I found you. But I don't remember where it started.
Post a Comment
<< Home
